Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Anyone going to the 20th Annual Arts and Crafts Conference at the Grove Park Inn in Feb?


I just got word that there will be a small group discussion regarding house blogs at the 20th Annual Arts and Crafts Conference at the GPI in Asheville NC Feb 15-18. A while back I emailed Bruce Johnson, the head of the conference, and asked him about house blogs at the conference and he asked if I wanted to lead a small group discussion on the topic. It should be fun.

The items to be covered will be 1) selected house blogs at houseblogs.net, 2) background on the houseblog movement, 3) how to start your own houseblog.

If you are planning on going to the conference and would like to join in the discussion, blog at the conference, help lead the discussion or meet up leave me a comment with some contact info.

See you at the Grove Park Inn.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you two. Mary and I will be there on Saturday but not Sunday. Maybe we can get together.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats