Thursday, November 09, 2006

Okay its been a while .. but we moved in

Okay its been a while since the last post. I guess a little over 2 months. There may be many excuses but the best one is that we were very busy getting the house in a good enough shape to get our certificate of occupancy and move in. I am sitting at the table in the picture and watching the leaves fall from the trees as I type. Not to fear, many pictures have been taken during the blog radio silence at Boothe Mountain Retreat. We are all doing fine after taking a few weeks to rest after the move. The place is definitely a "retreat". Each morning when we wake up we feel like we are on vacation in the mountains in our own cabin. It is still hard to sleep some nights as I look at the timbers and remember when different ones were cut and where they came from on the property.

There is still much work to do but that is okay. I guess we will never be done with this place.

Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats